The first owner was Denyu Manev from Tarnovo, an abadji, a volunteer in the Russo-Turkish war of Liberation.
you are currently browsing
The house was built in 1931 by an Armenian who was a merchant.
The house was built in 1920/1922 or 1928. The first owner was the family of Perus and Astik Papazyan – fabric merchants.
The house was built in 1906 by Angel Nikolov Pikov – this is evidenced by the iron initials placed on the door of the house.
Built in the early XXth century, the house is known in today’s Tutrakan as the house of the lawyer Syarov
The building has post-Liberation urban architecture, built in 1932 as a residential one, and the first floor for a grocery store was first built by Dimitar Keremedchiev.
The building has post-Liberation architecture, built after 1932 as a bakery on the first floor and residential on the second. The bakery belongs to one of the famous bakers in Tutrakan – Metodi Teofilov Yankov, who left behind the craft of the heirs of the family to this day
Dating – 20s – 30s of the XXth century. The house does not shine with its architecture, but it keeps the memory of a respected person in the recent history of the town – Dr. Pavel Dosev.
Angelina Draganova Keremidchieva was the first owner according to documents stating that the house was built in 1928.
According to the memoirs of Todorka Dimova – maiden name Pikova, the house belongs to Dimcho Stoykov Dimov, probably the son of Stoyko Dimov, mentioned in the Almanac for the town of Tutrakan from 1896 among the prominent merchants and entrepreneurs of the town.