Install our app for better browsing
you are currently browsing
In addition to the survey and research conducted on the project, the publications of the Historical Museum – Tutrakan, “Nest of migratory birds” by Anastasia Yakova and the sources in each reference Editions of the Historical Museum – Tutrakan
*use + – to zoom in/out the map*click on the marker for more information
The first owner was Denyu Manev from Tarnovo, an abadji, a volunteer in the Russo-Turkish war of Liberation.
The house was built in 1931 by an Armenian who was a merchant.
The house was built in 1920/1922 or 1928. The first owner was the family of Perus and Astik Papazyan – fabric merchants.
The house was built in 1906 by Angel Nikolov Pikov – this is evidenced by the iron initials placed on the door of the house.
Built in the early XXth century, the house is known in today’s Tutrakan as the house of the lawyer Syarov
The building has post-Liberation urban architecture, built in 1932 as a residential one, and the first floor for a grocery store was first built by Dimitar Keremedchiev.
The building has post-Liberation architecture, built after 1932 as a bakery on the first floor and residential on the second. The bakery belongs to one of the famous bakers in Tutrakan – Metodi Teofilov Yankov, who left behind the craft of the heirs of the family to this day