Dating – 20s – 30s of the XXth century. The house does not shine with its architecture, but it keeps the memory of a respected person in the recent history of the town – Dr. Pavel Dosev.
you are currently browsing
Angelina Draganova Keremidchieva was the first owner according to documents stating that the house was built in 1928.
According to the memoirs of Todorka Dimova – maiden name Pikova, the house belongs to Dimcho Stoykov Dimov, probably the son of Stoyko Dimov, mentioned in the Almanac for the town of Tutrakan from 1896 among the prominent merchants and entrepreneurs of the town.
The house was built in 1933 by the family of Peter and Dimitra Gabrovski. Before that, the first shop floor existed. Petar Gabrovski is a merchant from Tutrakan, one of the leading figures among the Bulgarians in the city during the Romanian occupation.
First owner – Dimitar Teodorov. Dated to 1898
The house of the volunteer Dimitar Teodorov, built in 1899 – 1900 in the style of “late secession”, is one of the iconic architectural values of the town of Tutrakan. The building was restored in 1991-1992 and adapted for the History Museum in 1993 by arch. Stefan Bonev.
The house was built by Dimitar Gazurkov in 1898.
Dimitar Angelov Gazurkov was born in 1862 in Tutrakan, entrepreneur, trader and owner of shops for manufactory .
A municipal property deed from 1997 states that the building was built in 1900 and its former owner is Maria Stoyanova Gaydardzhieva
The house was built in 1936 by one of the wealthy people in Tutrakan – Nikola Dyakov. Born in 1862 in Tutrakan. Mayor of Tutrakan 1902 – 1905, construction entrepreneur, tenant of municipal revenues, merchant, vine producer and trader, owner of two shops. He has two children: Nikola / 1894 / and Yanaki / 1907 /.
The building is located at the beginning of the Fisherman’s Quarter of Tutrakan. It is built in a typical Revival style.
First owner – unknown, dated back to the beginning of 20th century